Monday, November 17, 2008



Your wedding cake is the centerpiece of your wedding. Make it a gorgeous addition without breaking your budget. I can make any wedding cake you wish. Find what you love and I will make it a reality. I specialize in fondant, but my range is wide and whatever you like I can do.

I make everything from scratch from the cake to the icing ontop. You are paying for a one of a kind cake; it should taste great as well as look amazing. The fondant I make is yummy and over a layer of buttercream frosting it's downright decadent.

My low price guarantee ensures that my price will be lower than any competitor.

Email me for more details tanadahorton@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

Sharida said...

Tana call me! We need to talk and hook up! Are you willing to do a tasting? Your cakes are beautiful!! Who knew? I do weddings and you do cakes. Such a small world. Glad Stacy made us post our talents and share. Your Awesome Stacy!! Since the rest of us are pretty much too shy to share them without a little bit of convincing. lol

Dan said...

From a behind the scenes perspective, Tana is very talented when it comes to cakes. She definitely was born to do it. Having never really taken any type of cake decorating classes she able to look at any design and repeat it a similar fashion. If you have design that you really want for a cake Tana can do it and do it well. Tana will definitely treat your wedding cake as her own.